Monday, March 21, 2016

Chambray & Polka Dots





Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Target (another option here)
Skirt: Agnes & Dora
Shoes: Target
Purse: Kate Spade (similar -and sooo cute!)
Bracelet: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad (similar herehere and here)









 
It's official!! Happy Spring!!! Woo!
 
Spring is my favorite EVER so I am soaking up every minute of it before 100 degrees of heat become the norm. :-) Since Spring Break has officially started, I am taking full advantage by starting the Whole30. I've been seeing a lot of hype on Instagram and decided that it would be a good move for me and my health (check out my 2016 New Year Resolutions here). I am a VERY picky eater...like I absolutely HATE vegetables and I am really hoping this changes the way I see food as well as my eating habits. I am cutting out A LOT of things so I hope that this process will help me see what is triggering some of my health problems. Also, I am almost finished with my Teami Blends TeaTox (see my thoughts here) and really, really love the way I feel. My results have been amazin so I'll definitely be continuing the tea during this process as well. Overall, this will be a very hard process for me so wish me luck!! :-)
 
Onto my outfit... :-). Remember all my Lularoe outfits? So I found a company that sells similar garments in the cutest patterns! I found this white and gold polka dot skirt and fell in love! Who doesn't love gold polka dots? :-) It's perfect for work with the modest length and perfect for Spring with the fun print. I love that it's all most a neutral in a way and that I can mix and match it with nearly anything! In this case, a light chambray shirt and bright purple pumps.
 
I'd love to know, what are your plans for Spring Break? :-)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment