Monday, March 7, 2016

The Perfect Lace Dress



 Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Jacket: Red Dress Boutique (similar here and here)
Dress: TopShop via ThredUp
Boots: Coach
Purse: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Headband: Anthropologie (similar here, here and here)
Necklace: RocksBox
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Socks: Free People










 
Happy Monday lovely friends!
 
I got this dress quite some time ago from ThredUp and it's finally warm enough to wear it! Yay! If you haven't heard of ThredUp before, it's an online consignment store that sells amazing clothes at even better prices! For example, I got this dress and a pair of gold J.Crew flats (see my Instagram photo below) for just under $40! That's TEN TIMES less than I would have paid for these items at full price...and they were in excellent condition...as in the shoes looked like they had never been worn before. This was my first experience with ThredUp and I would definitely buy through them again!
 
 
 
 
Anyway, this lace dress is just GORGEOUS in person. I should have gotten a detail shot, but alas, I didn't. It has many different types of lace sewn on strategically....polka dots at the top and stripes of small floral lace and large floral lace. I can see myself wearing this 100 different ways! I have many lace dresses, but this one really is the "perfect" one. For this outfit, I paired it with a mauve faux fur jacket and ankle boots. I tried something a little different and added some super cute socks. I added my beautiful RocksBox necklace and a fun Anthro headband for a polished look.
 
Have a great day! :-D
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment