Monday, March 14, 2016

Crotchet & Lace





Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Anthropologie
Shawl: Free People
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: World Market (similar here)
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)








 
Happy Monday! :-D
 
My weekend was spent relaxing, planting flowers on my patio and figuring out how to redecorate our apartment. I don't know about you but I have been itching to decorate this little space of ours! It must be the weather lol! Spring break is only one week away and I can't wait! EEK! No plans as of yet, but any break is good with me. :-)
 
Never in my life did I think I would own a pair of knee high boots....in the color black, nonetheless! I always think Pretty Woman or biker gang..haha! For this reason, all of my riding boots are in hues of brown... with a grey pair thrown in there. I took a chance on these black beauties and I'm really happy I did. I wanted something that would keep my legs a bit warmer in the winter and that would match well with black tights....plus I adore the lace up details. I also love how they "toughen" up my pretty lace frocks!
 
Hope you had a lovely weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment