Friday, March 25, 2016

Navy Floral and Pink Tulle & Friday Favorites Link Up



Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Shirt: Free People (similar here, here and here)
Skirt: Chicwish
Shoes: Billy Ella via Anthropologie (similar)
Clutch: Anthropologie (similar)
Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad










Happy Friday!
 
It's nearing the end of Spring Break and I'm crying inside. :'-(
I've spent the week "working" so today I'm taking a vacation day and heading out of town. Yay!
 
You do not even know how obsessed I am with Spring. If I were to describe my style, it would be "a Spring day." But that's not the only obsession I have apparently....enter the tulle skirt. Haha! I love love love tulle skirts and wear them for any and all occasions. This one in particular is so poofy and the color is just amazing! It goes with anything including this beautiful floral shirt. I just love the color combo of navy and pink! Add in some pretty grey accents...perfection. <3
 
Hope you have a fun Easter!!!
 
xo
 


-------------------------------
 
 
This week's favorite look is from........
 
 
 
 
 
I love this pretty Spring look! The lace top with the floral skirt is picture perfect and the shoes are amazing!  



--------------------------------

 
 If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment