Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ruffles All Around





"Dress": Target
Socks: Free People
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: World Market (similar here)
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)
 





 



 
Being a shortie has it's perks sometimes. :-) Enter this "dress"....which is actually a sweatshirt that is five sizes too big. Whenever I saw this at Target, I knew I had to have it. Anything with lace and ruffles is a keeper in my book. However, my normal size was sold out....so naturally, my thought was to buy the biggest size available lol! Sometimes you just have to try something new.
 
When I asked my sister what she thought, her response was "You like Alice in Wonderland...like you took a drink and shrunk...and your sweater just kind of stayed the same." Haha! Oh, sisters. Anyway, I thought I'd pair it with my lace up boots and equally ruffle-ly boot socks for cute cozy look. :-) I needed one last hurrah before I put the sweaters away for the season lol!
 
Have a great Wednesday!! :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment