Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My Teami Blends Experience So Far...





 
Happy Wednesday lovely friends!
 
I've been doing a Teami Blends cleanse for the past two weeks and I an anxious to share my results so far!
 
EEK! :-D
 
Read on to see how it's been working for me so far!
 
(Keep in mind that I was not asked to write this review. I am just SO EXCITED about my results so I had to share!!!)





I know I've done tons of reviews lately, but I am just so excited about this one so I didn't want to wait any longer! Outfit posts will be back on Friday :-)
 
Before I agreed to try the cleanse, I read TONS of reviews (like I usually do when trying a new product). I was surprised to see that almost all of them were great so I decided that I had nothing to lose.
 
Like most people, one of my Resolutions for the New Year was to make health a priority ( you can see the rest of my resolutions here). I felt that this would be the perfect opportunity to jump start my health and help me ease into changing my lifestyle!
 
-----------------
 
Just a little background....
 
*I bloat like crazy! At first, I felt like there were triggers but after a while, it seemed like everything I ate made me bloat making me feel even worse about myself.
 
*I was in the hospital a few years ago with a serious appendix issue. They found a lot of blockage as well. It absolutely terrified me so I, now, add in a lot of fiber throughout the day.
 
 
------------------
 
About Teami:
 
I am drinking the Skinny Tea every morning (sometimes twice a day) and drinking the Colon Tea every other night. Teami's products are natural and safe. They also have an energy tea and a sleep tea that I'm dying to try!
 
I have never done a colon cleanse before so this is all new to me! My workouts and eating habits did not change. I workout 2-3 times a week doing yoga, cardio and weights.
 
*****
 
Today is day 19 of 30 and here are my results so far:
 
 
Weight Loss:
 
I don't use a scale so I can't say for a fact how much my weight has changed. However, I have lost 2 1/2 inches from my waist! I am almost back to my wedding dress size :-D I feel MUCH lighter on my feet.
 
Bloating:
 
The bloating has completely disappeared! I absolutely cannot believe it. I have tried so hard to get it to go away and nothing prior to this has worked.
 
Energy:
 
My energy is through the roof! For a long time, I had NO energy. Probably because I was working like a crazy person. I feel incredible!
 
Metabolism:
 
What a difference! I can feel my metabolism working like crazy! The even crazier thing? I'm actually craving healthier foods. If you knew my eating habits, then you really would think we were living in an alternate universe haha! I also find myself eating smaller portions.
 
Digestion:
 
I have had ZERO problems. The colon tea is working wonders on my body. You may get cramps the first few times, but they will subside. This works so much better than my fiber suppliments!
 
Skin:
 
My skin has cleared up. Let me repeat, MY SKIN HAS CLEARED UP! I have had non stop acne since I was 13. I am in my late 20s STILL breaking out daily. My skin is literally glowing and I do not have one pimple on my face. This is huge for me!!
 
 
Overall thoughts:
 
I feel INCREDIBLE. I have not felt this great in so long and I am just so excited. I feel healthy and happy and want this to continue as long as possible. Plus it tastes amazing! It reminds me a bit of green tea. I also LOVE the cute, little diffuser for the loose leaf tea!
 
Anyway, I just really wanted to share my experience with you!! This tea REALLY WORKS!! I tried coffee from Skinny Coffee Club a few weeks ago and it did not deliver any results like this. I had crazy energy, but nothing else changed. I have also tried so many things with my diet and work outs and felt  down on myself because nothing was working.
 
I am just so thankful for this product!!!
 
If you'd like to try it for yourself, go here and use "10LIZZIE" for 10% off. You will thank me later, I promise.
 
I'll check back in once my 30 days are over! Until then, follow along with my journey on Instagram
 
Have a lovely day! :-)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment