Monday, February 1, 2016

Lumberjack Lizzie




 
 Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Coat: J.Crew Factory (identical here)
Shirt: Kohls (similar)
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Boots: J.Crew Factory (similar here and here)
Beanie: Scala Pronto (also styled in this post)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: RocksBox (use code "lizzieinlacexoxo" for a free month!)







 
Happy Monday!
 
It has been raining non-stop all weekend...which is amazing!...but also means that we stayed inside all weekend instead of going on our hike. We shall try again next weekend!
 
So this is my "comfy yet cute outfit that is somewhat reminiscent of a lumberjack or jockey but that's okay" look. If I'm being completely honest, this coat has been on repeat....along with the grey version that I also have. You know what they say..."when you find something you like, buy it in every color." Haha! But really, this coat goes with literally everything and I'm pretty obsessed with it (plus I got it for a steal!). As for the white pants....well, I love them and they go with everything too. Check out how I styled them in Friday's post :-)
 
Have a great day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment