Wednesday, February 3, 2016

An Old Favorite




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Coat: Forever 21
Shirt: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Purse: Juicy Couture (similar)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
 







 
Happy Wednesday!
 
So remember that rain I was talking about on Monday? Yeah well it turned into snow! Not in my town, obviously...(haha it never snows here), but the mountains surrounding are covered! This is incredible! I drive to a town about an hour away for the majority of my subbing jobs and it's a bit higher in elevation. As I was driving there yesterday, I could see the foothills covered in glittering white. It was gorgeous. I'm heading back over there today so maybe I'll make a pit stop for some impromptu snowman making. ;-)
 
Let's talk about this coat for a second. I've had it forever...probably a good 9 years or so. Forever 21 is always hit or miss for me, but this one was definitely a good buy! I bought it before I started working there (did you know that?) and still remember the look on the salesgirl's face. As I took it from the clearance rack and tried it on, she said to me "I always thought that looked like an ugly, old lady coat....but it's look good on you!" Not sure if that was some kind of compliment haha, but I loved it regardless and it has become one of my tried and true favorites that I bring out when the air gets a bit chillier.
 
Hope you have a great day!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment