Friday, February 12, 2016

Hello, Valentine & Friday Favorites Link Up


 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Coat: J.Crew (similar)
Top: Target
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad
Shoes: Billy Ella via Anthropologie
Purse: Kate Spade (similar)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad








 

Happy Friday!

I have officially gone into Spring cleaning mode and have been cleaning and organizing our apartment like crazy over the last few days! It always happens this time of the year when the sun finally comes out for a bit. It re-energizing and fulfilling so I am taking full advantage.

So.... Valentine's Day...YAY! I have loved looking at everyone's Valentine's looks this week! Truth be told, I don't have a lot of red in my closet....in fact, I believe I have just one dress (and it's still a bit too cold for that). What I do have, however, is a TON of pink (which equally Valentine's-esque).

I paired this gorgeous bubblegum pink coat with a white crotchet top and lilac skinnies. I absolutely love pairing fun colors together, especially when they are my favorites :-). As always, I added some sparkle on my toes and around my neck to complete the outfit.

I hope you have a great weekend and get lot's of Valentine goodies! <3



---------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
This week's favorite look is from........
 
 

 
 I love this super cozy Valentine' inspired look! It's simple yet chic! I also loved reading about what happened on last year's Valentine's Day in her post.

 
----------------------------------------

If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
Lizzie in Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment