Friday, February 26, 2016

Flowers All Around & Friday Favorites Link Up




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Lauren Conrad Runway (sold out)
Skirt: Lauren Conrad Runway (sold out)
Necklace: RocksBox (use "lizzieinlacexoxo" for a free month!)
Bracelet: World Market (similar here)
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here)
 








 
 
Spring is in the air and floral prints are starting to make their appearance (not that I don't wear them year round haha!). I am IN LOVE with this top and skirt from Lauren Conrad's runway collection! Of course, I pretty much bought the whole line but this pairing is definitely at the top my favorite's list. I just adore the gorgeous floral print pattern and airy chiffon fabric, I also love that it's a two piece so I can mix and match to form many different outfits. You can see how I styled the top with a glittery tulle skirt here. My latest RocksBox necklace is the perfect finishing touch.
 
While we're on the subject of accessories....flowers crowns. *Swoon* I would wear one everyday if I could, but that might not fly at work haha! I decided to have a flower crown making party all by my lonesome and this crown was the result of leftovers. I made a full baby's breath crown and had a few stems left so I decided to make a second. Surprisingly, I think I love it more than the first one! It must be the bow. ;-) Be sure to check out these other outfits I styled with my very first flower crown here, here, here, and here.
 
Have a lovely weekend!! <3
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
This week's favorite look is from........
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty obsessed with this look. I love the splatter print on the dress and the blue shoes. Such a pretty, transitional look!
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment