Friday, February 19, 2016

Boho Beauty & Friday Favorites Link Up




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: American Eagle Outfitters (similar)
Vest: Lauren Conrad Runway (similar)
Hat: Target (similar)
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Necklace: RocksBox
Rings: Anthropologie and LC Lauren Conrad










 
Happy Friday!!
 
I don't know about you, but it's been a loooong week. Counting down the days until Spring Break haha!
 
You may have noticed that the very first photo is a bit different than the others. After this shoot, my sister and I went out location scouting and found this random barn hidden on top of a hill. It was amazing! The photo was actually a test shot but I loved it so much that I decided to include it in this post. :-) I just LOVE finding new places! If you're like me, you're always looking too haha! When you drive to the store, when you drive to work, when you drive home, when you drive to run errands....I just usually end up forgetting them later on lol!
 
The weather has been warming up over in California. With temperatures between the 70s and 80s, it feels like Spring already (my allergies know it too ha!). Long sleeve dresses, like this, have been my go to for the past week or two. I love layering a vest or cardigan in the morning when the temps are cooler. By afternoon, the sun is shining but luckily these pretty swing dresses are light and airy enough to keep from getting too hot. I do hope that Spring sticks around for more than 2 weeks this year haha!
 
----------------------------------------------
 
 
This week's favorite look is from........
 
 
 
 
 
Valentine's Day has come and gone, but that doesn't mean we have to put our pretty pink frocks away! I just love this pink on pink look. It reminds me of a modern day ballerina.
 
 
-----------------
 
 
If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment