Monday, February 8, 2016

Faux Fur & Lace




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Vest: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Tights: Simply Vera-Vera Wang (similar)
Necklace: Rocksbox (use "lizzieinlacexoxo" for a free month!)
Rings: Anthropologie (similar)
 
 
 







 
Hello pretties!
Another weekend has come and gone...and it was a busy one! My husband and I had free passes for Universal Studios so we decided to head down there on Saturday. Sadly, everyone else had the same idea so we ended up only being able to get on two rides the entire time we were there. Of course we had to make a pit stop on the way home for a burger at Claim Jumper (one of my faves!). We had planned to go to the snow yesterday, but decided that to go for a hike instead (no Superbowl for us haha!). We finally found a trail a few weeks ago that I have been trying to locate forever...and boy, was it steep! And hot! Yes...it was snowing nearby two weeks ago and now, it's 80 degrees. Crazy weather haha. Anyway, the trail was SO green and already filled with wildflowers of white, yellow and orange. It really is gorgeous this time of year. I just wish it lasted a bit longer <3
 
So I styled a similar outfit a few weeks ago when I did my guest post for Rachel of Garay Treasures. The only thing that is the same in each outfit is the dress. I changed all of my accessories for a different look, so be sure to check it out if you haven't already. I don't know if you watched the LC Lauren Conrad Runway show at NYFW, but this was "the dress" that I swooned over as soon as it walked out and I knew right then that I needed it in my life....along with pretty much everything else in the collection. But really, if I were to choose only one piece, it would be this dress. It is absolutely incredible in person! This vest is also from the collection and it's pretty much the most perfect faux fur vest. It's much more flattering than it's fluffier counterparts and the perfect shade of a taupe-y cream that matches well with everything. Of course, I had to top it off with my Rocksbox necklace that I'm completely obsessed with.
 
Hope you have a great start to your week! :-D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment