Monday, February 22, 2016

Purple Plaid





 
Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)
Vest: Aerie
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad
Purse: Coach
Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad











 
Hope you had an amazing weekend!!
 
Remember my New Year's resolutions? Like most everyone else, one of them was to lose a few pounds, eat healthier and work out more. To jump start the process, I started a 30-day Teami cleanse on Saturday and I must say that I am already feeling much better! I read tons of amazing reviews before committing so I am very excited to see the results. I don't know about you, but I bloat like crazy. I notice it with certain foods more than others and I try to stay away from those, but sometimes it still happens and is SO frustrating because I try to eat fairly well and work out. I'm sure some of you can relate. ;-) I'll be back with my results in a few weeks. Wish me luck!
 
All health talk aside...I'm sure you are well aware of how much I love this skirt and vest... more so when paired together haha! This is a really fun, everyday outfit that is both, cute and comfy. The sun has finally came out so I've rid myself of coats and scarves for the time being and am enjoying every minute of this "early Spring" weather (minus my crazy allergies ha!). I sure do hope it sticks around for a while!
 
Have a great Monday, friends! :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment