Friday, February 5, 2016

Retro Rita & Friday Favorites Link Up


 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: LC Lauren Conrad (similar and SO cute!)
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Hat: Kohls (similar)
Gloves: Target
Purse: Juicy Couture (similar)
Necklace: Chloe & Isabel










Woo hoo! Happy Friday!
 
I'm off for the day and very much looking forward to a long weekend (yay for school holidays!).
 
It's not very often that I wear an all-black outfit, but I sure do love this one! Vintage or retro-inspired anything makes my heart happy. I've worn this dress many different ways before, but I think this is my new favorite. This hat has been sitting around forever because I could never figure out how to wear it. Now that I've seen just how it can look, I am already thinking of other ways to style it! And how cute are these gloves? I've been looking for the perfect pair of faux leather gloves for a few years now and the moment I saw them at Target, I knew they were the "ones." The giant bows sold me immediately, but I also love that I can wear them with pretty anything.
 
Bows on my clothes, bows on my toes, bows on my hat...bows on my hands haha! <3
 
You can never have too many.
 

---------------------------------------------
 
 

 
This week's favorite look is from........

The Red Closet Diary
 



Valentine's Day is right around the corner and this look is perfect from head to toe! I love the mix of the red and pinks hues paired with the adorable heart top. <3
 
----------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Link Up!

Meet your host..


Hi ladies! I'm Liz (or Lizzie) from Lizzie in Lace! I'm a substitute teacher by day, private guitar instructor and business owner by night and full-time fashionista! My style is a mix of romantic, eclectic and bohemian. I have a strong love for ruffles, sequins, lace and all things "pretty." Welcome to my blog and welcome to the link up! You can follow me by Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Bloglovin'.



This week I have Julia from The Velvet Runway joining me as co-host!

 
 
Hi, I’m Julia. I’m English, but I have lived in France for the last twenty years, so I guess I’ve acquired ‘the French touch’.
 
I initially trained as a chartered accountant, but then retrained as a teacher in 2003.  I have always been passionate about fashion, beauty and travelling, and have spent much of my free time researching beauty products, shopping (or at least window-shopping) for new clothes and planning my next holidays, and in September 2015, I decided to take a leap into the unknown and start a fashion, beauty and travel blog.
 
I blog about places I have visited, beauty products I have tested and my own personal style as well as how to get the look of fashion icons, such as Audrey Hepburn and more recent celebrities such as Jennifer Lawrence.
 
Starting next month I am also adding a ‘how to’ section to the blog, to give ideas such as ‘how to pack’, ‘how to dress for your shape’, and ‘how to get the French touch’ .

You can follow Julia on Instagram, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


--------------------------------------------

 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com

 
Lizzie in Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment