Monday, February 15, 2016

Sparkling from Head to Toe




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Skirt: Piperlime -RIP- :-( (similar)
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Purse: Kate Spade
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Intertwined (see my review here)
 








 
Hope you all had the BEST Valentine's Day!
 
My husband and I had a low-key day, which was super nice after the massive clean out that I dealt with for the last 4 days (aka "spring cleaning" ...or rather purging my closet haha!). While everyone else ordered heart shaped pizza, we made some yummy, healthy buffalo chicken enchiladas! Believe m, we get our pizza fix at least once a week...my husband is obsessed lol, so this was a much needed alternative. The night proceeded with the Walking Dead premiere and a mini serving of chocolate brownie Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Any other Walking Dead addicts here?
 
I actually wore this outfit to the guitar recital that I put on for my students a few weeks ago. It was perfect. I felt like a queen...and all the parent's told me that I "sparkled" when I walked (and stood lol!). I wore an amazing shimmery gold skirt from the late Piperlime that can also be seen styled for an equally beautiful outfit here. I got this top for a STEAL and although I was unsure about it due to the reviews, I'm glad I took the leap because it is just so beautiful in person. Speaking of which, this necklace is definitely a showstopper. I had my eye on it FOREVER! It final went on sale...then super sale...and I snatched that thing up so fast!
 
So yes, the result of my outfit styling was quite sparkly, but I wouldn't have it any other way ;-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment