Friday, January 29, 2016

Snowflakes & Friday Favorites Link Up



Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher

Coat: BB Dakota
Sweater: Apt. 9 via Kohl's (similar here and here)
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Shoes: Billy Ella via Anthropologie
Purse: Kate Spade
Scarf: Target (similar)
Headband: Anthropologie












Yay Friday! :-D

I am LOVING white for Winter (or any season for that matter) and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear my light blue coat. Pastel colors have always been a favorite of mine and I am ecstatic to see so many pastel colored coats for this season. I was DYING for the lilac J.Crew coat, but you know...$$$$...so I got this pretty instead and adore it!

You can't tell (with the exception of one photo), but my sweater actually has embellished snowflakes on it! It's SO beautiful. I usually break it out around the holiday for added festiveness, but it's great for everyday if you want to add a little sparkle.

I was so excited to see the ground frosted over! It was like stepping into an enchanted forest and made a beautiful backdrop for our photoshoot. Not to mention, it was freeeeezing! Which explains me being bundled up haha!


-------------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........


Stylista Fitness

 


This dress is so beautiful (I am a sucker for bell sleeves!) and I adore the way she styled it with the knit beret and ankle boots. This would a great piece to wear year round!

 
--------------------------------------



If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com



Lizzie in Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment