Friday, January 8, 2016

Fur, Plaid & Friday Favorites Link Up




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Kohl's (similar)
Skirt: Piperlime (similar)
Vest: Aerie (similar)
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Necklace: RocksBox
Cuff: RocksBox
 









 
Happy Friday! Woo!
 
El Nino finally made it's presence known out here in California. It's been raining all week, which is great news because I can't even remember the last time it actually rained! It also means the hills will be green making for great a photoshoot in the near future :-). As I was driving to work on Wednesday, I got to witness the most beautiful sunrise over the mountains that surround my city. There is a lot of smog where I live so seeing the mountains is a real treat! It was equally beautiful as I drove home during sunset and saw flashes of candy colored sky between the dark clouds making it the perfect background for the snow topped mountains. That's right, real snow! I haven't seen that in yeas! I feel a snow day coming on. :-)
 

 
Let's talk about this outfit for a minute. When I first saw everyone pulling out their faux fur vests out of their closet, I knew I had to get my hands on one. The problem with being short is that fur can make one look wide (I still have yet to find the perfect fur coat for this reason), however, I do love the versatility of this vest along with the warmth and softness, so I've decided that it's a keeper. Yay! It perfectly pairs with my vegan leather skirt for that distinct textural difference that I adore so much. And that beautiful jewelry, you ask? It's from RocksBox, my newly found jewelry haven (and your new obsession if you love jewels as much as I do!). Try it out for a month for free with my code "Lizzieinlacexoxo".
 
Hope you have a lovely (and cozy) weekend!! :-D

--------------------------------------------
 
 

 This week's favorite look is from........ 
 
 
 
 
What a beautiful look! I absolutely adore the print on this dress (it reminds me of a pretty china print) and the flowiness is perfection!
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com 
 
 
 
Lizzie in Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment