Monday, January 18, 2016

All Dressed Up with Yoins

 *Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*
 
Coat: Yoins c/o
Sweater: Express
Jeans: Levi -curve ID-
Shoes: Candies
Clutch: Yoins c/o
Necklace: J.Crew Factory


 

 





 
 
Good morning! :-D
 
I have the day off today since school is out and am finishing up my new "office" area. I can't wait to show you pics!
 
So you may remember me talking about my Yoins wishlist here about a month ago. I'm happy to say that two of my wishlist items have arrived! You can see them in action above ;-)
 
I ordered the apricot collarless jacket and gold laser cut clutch. Shipping was roughly a month, which is to be expected with any items that come from overseas, so be sure to keep that in mind. The quality is reminiscent of Forever 21 and definitely in line with pricing. When ordering from a new shop, I am always leery of sizing issues especially since Asian sizing can run a bit smaller than US. I ordered a small (size 2) in the jacket and it fit perfectly even with a sweater underneath! I am a 0/2 so numerical sizing seems to be consistent. The coat is a beautiful creamy color with a beautiful, feminine shape and looks great opened and closed. It's on the thinner side so it would be perfect for Spring and Fall. The clutch was a bit larger than I had envisioned but it holds a lot, which is always a plus and laser cut detailing is really fun!

Overall, I have enjoyed my first experience with Yoins! I love being able to get cute clothing without breaking the bank. I hope you enjoyed my review :-)

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment