Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year & Friday Favorites Link Up




 
Photo Credit : Miranda Plaugher
 
Coat: LC Lauren Conrad ( similar )
Top: Piperlime ( similar )
Skirt: Target ( similar )
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad ( similar )
Necklace: Chloe & Isabel
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad









 
Happy Friday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WOO!
 
I cannot believe 2015 has come to a close and 2016 is upon us. It's been a pretty wild year, but more on that later. :-) Our New Year's Eve celebration typically consists of pizza, apple cider, movies in our pj's and trying to stay up until midnight. Usually I succeed, but my husband never makes it past 10pm haha!
 
One of the good things that came out of running my boutique were some of the amazing customers I had....that also became my friends. :-) Well, more like pen-pals because we live far apart ha! One of these amazing and beautiful ladies sells Chloe & Isabel and sent me this gorgeous necklace! How sweet is she? It's very vintage looking, sparkly and totally my style. Anyway, I used the necklace as inspiration for this outfit: gold and glittery. To tone down all of the metallic, I topped with an adorable black polka dot coat. Hope you love it!
 
Hope you have a great day off celebrating with family and friends!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
 
This week's favorite look is from........ 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Oh stop.
This is amazing and seriously the cutest New Year's Eve photo ever! She looks like she's having so much fun! And that two piece ensemble? Pure perfection. <3
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com 
 
 
 
Lizzie in Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment