Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cozy Rosy

 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Pajamas: Victoria's Secret
Blanket: LC Lauren Conrad

 
 


Happy Wednesday!
 
I am back at work this week, but I am still dreaming about the last two weeks that I spent (mostly) snuggled up in my PJ's.
 
I don't know about you but I have a thing for cute pajamas. There used to be a saying that you should always wear cute pajamas because you never know who you will meet in your dreams. ;-) I've already accomplished that goal, but I still love the feeling I get when I put on my pretty PJ's! No one else sees them, but they make me feel beautiful (and comfortable).
 
These particular ones are from the Dreamer Flannel collection from Victoria's Secret. It's become a tradition for me to buy a couple of pairs each year and it's definitely something I look forward to! When the weather starts to cool down, I know that it's almost time for those pretty little garments to pop up on the computer screen and I can't wait to pick out the ones that will soon have a future home in my closet. <3
 
Do you love pajamas as much as I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment