Monday, March 27, 2017

Pink Poms




Happy Monday, lovelies!

I apologize for the late post. I went to bed super early last night. I can't seem to get rid of this sickness :-( Anyway, I hope you had an amazing weekend! We celebrated my husband's parent's anniversary with the best brunch ever. I ate entirely too much, but I can't wait to go back haha! :-) 















Outfit Details:

Dress | Shoes: Free People (old) | Bag: Cuore and Pelle c/o | Necklace | Rings


The weather has been absolutely crazy in California. One day, it's almost 90 degrees and the next, it's pouring down rain. It's so confusing for my wardrobe lol! Do I wear a sweater? Do I not? Should I bring a jacket? Should I wear jeans? When it's not too chilly out, I've wearing a lot of my long sleeve dresses. I have no idea why, but I loooove dresses with long sleeves (especially if they are super flowy) so I'm glad that I can finally wear them.

I'm pretty sure you've seen this dress on just about every blogger out there. I don't usually buy things that everyone else has unless I absolutely love it. Well, this is one of those items. The first time I saw it on another blogger, I made a mental note to find out where it was from. I loved the pretty pink color, the gorgeous lace pattern and adorable pom details. I went back and forth for quite a while because I wasn't sure how the quality would be (I'm really weird about buying things...I probably overthink it waaayyy too much lol!) I decided to give a shot anyway and was pleasantly surprised! For a dress under $25, the quality was amazing and this is a piece that I can see myself wearing again and again! So, if you're like me and were questioning this dress, I say go for it! I approve :-)

Hope you have a great start to your week!

xo


P.S. There is less than three weeks left to order from my t-shirt collection so if you haven't pre-ordered yet, you can do that here <3







No comments:

Post a Comment