Friday, March 17, 2017

Cupcakes All Day & Friday Faves Link Up



Sooo...I've been keeping a secret. :-)


Today, I'm launching something that I have been working on for the past few months....

My T-Shirt Collection!!!

The collection consists of three different styles: a raglan tee, slouchy V-neck tee and a fitted tee. I wanted this to be something that was very "me," but also something that others could identify with. I have a huge sweet tooth and never met a cupcake I didn't like (I've even taken a cake decorating course lol!) and of course, I had to incorporate two of my favorite colors: pink and rose gold. ;-) I knew that I wanted to have a few different fits to appeal to everyone's style: two looser fit (one V neck and one scoop neck) and one fitted. I wanted to incorporate the romantic, feminine quality of Lizzie in Lace but in a more wearable way for everyday. I know that not everyone wants to prance around in a tulle skirt every day (or maybe you do?!) so I wanted to create a garment design that still had that whimsical quality, but in a very wearable and sophisticated way. These pretty tee's are bound to become a new favorite in your wardrobe (just in time for Spring!)!






Flowy Raglan in Blush





This blush pink raglan tee is loose fitting and light weight with a scoop neck. It is super soft, comfy and features gorgeous rose gold lettering. It looks perfect paired with jeans for a cute spring look!

Available in S, M, L , XL (True to size)




Slouchy V-Neck in Snow





This perfect white tee is loose fitting and lightweight with a flattering V neck. It's super soft, comfy and showcases stunning rose gold lettering. It truly is the "perfect" white tee that will go with everything in your closet!

Available in S, M, L , XL (True to size)




Perfect Fit Tee in Rose





My favorite of the bunch <3 This pretty pink crew neck tee is perfectly fitted so that it's not too loose or too tight. The material is super soft and comfy and features beautiful rose gold lettering. Wear it with your favorite skirt (or jeans) for the ultimate girly-chic look!

Available in S, M, L , XL, 2XL (If you don't want it "too" fitted, I recommend going up one size -I'm wearing a small and am normally an XS and it fits perfectly!)





Yay! I hope you love them as much as I do! I have been wearing mine NON-stop and have gotten so many compliments every time I've worn them. And in case you're wondering, they do wash well :-) But hurry, because they are only available for pre-order for a limited amount of time and once they are gone, they are gone! You can order your favorite tee here (we'll be twinsies!) <3

Which style is your favorite?
Let me know in a comment below! Have a great weekend :-)

xo


P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

----------------------------


Sorry loves! No blogger spotlight today. I'll continue next week <3



No comments:

Post a Comment