Friday, March 10, 2017

Statement Sleeves & Friday Faves Link Up



Happy Friday, pretties!


I hope you all have enjoyed your week :-) I have a super busy weekend ahead of me, but I'm also super excited because I'll be traveling out of town to attend my sister's baby shower (she's the one that used to take my photos). It's a girl (yay!) so I'm celebrating with this pretty pink look! Check out the details below.












Outfit Details:

Top | Skirt: Express (old - similar here)| Shoes: Ippo Shop c/o | Bag: Madora c/o |
Headband: Anthropologie (old - similar here) | Bracelet: J.Crew Factory (old) | Ring


The moment I saw this top, I knew it was meant to be. It has the prettiest crochet lace pattern and I fell completely in love with the ruffled statement sleeve detail. I paired it with this pretty pink skirt, these fun nude pom pom heels and the most gorgeous beaded floral bag. *heart eyes* Instead of styling a necklace with the high collar, I opted for a sparkly headband instead and kept the rest of jewelry simple so it didn't compete with the sleeves.

I'm keeping today's post short and sweet because I'm still not feeling too great. I have pretty severe allergies throughout the year but unfortunately, they get really bad during Spring which is soooo sad because I love to be outside during this time. :-( If you have allergies/sinus infections, then you know they are not much fun at all. Crossing my fingers that it clears up soon!

Happy Weekend!

xo

Shop the Post: 


-----------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........




This is such a perfect weekend look for Spring! I love absolutely everything about this.

----------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment