Friday, March 24, 2017

Rose Embroidery & Friday Faves Link Up



Happy Friday, darlings!


It's a special day because it's my first official day as a "full time" blogger - yay! I have worked some INSANE hours over the last two weeks so I am definitely in need of a day off. I'm hoping that I can get some rest this weekend :-) I hope you all had an amazing week! Read on to see which of my favorite Spring trends I'm talking about today.















Outfit Details:


Dress: Chicwish (out of stock - love this and this) | Shoes: Madora c/o (similar here) | Purse: Madora c/o | Necklace: Victoria Emerson c/o 




There are so many trends that I am loving right now: off the shoulder tops, ruffles, embellishments and embroidery. Embroidered pieces are definitely among my must haves for the Spring season...or any season actually. I love a good print, but there is something so luxe and sophisticated about embroidery that printed fabric can't compare to. Even the least expensive embroidered garment automatically looks polished and elevated. I'm loving it on everything from tops and skirts to dresses and accessories such as shoes and purses.

I have many embroidered pieces, but this dress is among my favorites. The moment I saw it, I knew that it deserved a spot in my closet. My fear of wearing black completely subsided when I wore this dress because the pink floral stood out and created a beautiful contrast. I was actually unsure of how the fit would be on me since it's not my normal fit and flare style. I have a large hip to waist ratio, which creates problems a lot of times with slimmer fit skirt styles and was pleasantly surprised that it not only fit my hips, but actually looked flattering! I paired it with these lovely black bow heels, a soft pink faux suede bag and a little bit of neck sparkle.

What is your favorite trend?

xo

P.S. If you missed my t-shirt collection launch, you can view it here! It's only available for threemore weeks so if you'd like to snag one, you can do that here.
 




Shop my Favorite Embroidered Dresses:









-----------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........





This outfit is so much fun and I love that it's work appropriate. The striped skirt is adorable!

----------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment