Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Ruffled Tulle



Happy Wednesday, beauties!


I apologize for the late post. It's been very difficult trying to get everything done this week with crazy hours and being sick but thankfully, tomorrow is my last day. I'm feeling so many things but mostly excitement and hope for the future. Yay for change!












Outfit Details:

Dress: Dezzal (sold out - similar here) | Shoes: Madora c/o | Clutch: Inge Christopher c/o | Headband: Anthropologie (similar here)| Ring: Filthy Rich c/o | Nail Polish: Essie | Lipstick


Is this not the cutest dress you've ever seen? The moment I saw it, I knew it was meant to be. Tulle, ruffle, polka dots and a bow all in one dress? Perfection! So it's actually be hanging on my garment rack for a while because a.) it's so pretty that I just want to see it every time I go into my office and b.) I haven't actually worn it. This is because when I first tried it on, I thought it was a bit too voluminous for my frame. I'm under 5 foot and thought it made me look wider than I am. I also didn't want to return it because...duh! Look at it! It's so pretty! I finally took the plunge and decided to "try it out" for blog photos to see how it would look in real life and was pleasantly surprised! I absolutely love it! And although, I will likely style it with a belt in the future to bring down the volume a bit more, I am so glad that I tried it.

I wanted to created an elegant brunch inspired look and thought this dress would be perfect for it. I styled it with pretty pink bow heels, a sparkly gunmetal headband and a rose gold ring. I finished it off with the cutest striped bow clutch I've ever seen! *heart eyes* Fair warning: You will definitely see this bag making many more appearances in the future. The nail color is "Backseat Besties" from Essie's new Spring collection.

On an unrelated note, have any of you seen Beauty and the Beast yet? If not and you are a fan, go see it now! Beauty is my favoriteeeeeeee Disney movie ever (Alice and Cinderella are close contenders as well). I wasn't sure how it would play it with everything that's been said in the media recently, but it wasn't a big deal at all so if that is keeping you from taking the leap, have no fear :-)

Have a great day!!

xo


Shop the Post: 



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the dress and your bag.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete