Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sequins and Sweaters




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Cardigan: LC Lauren Conrad
Top: Piperlime (similar)
Skirt: Target (similar)
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Necklace: Chloe & Isabel
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad
 

 






Hello friends!
 
I
I'm writing to you while watching Pride and Prejudice. I've never seen it, but was in the mood for something a bit more "classic" haha! It makes me want to dress up for the ball and speak in an English accent...and maybe I will...just because I can. ;-)
 
So I know the holidays are long gone, but that doesn't mean you have to put away your sequined pieces just yet! Dress them down by wearing a sequined top with jeans, a pair of sparkly heels with an otherwise conservative outfit or a sequined skirt with a cozy sweater or cardigan. The textures play very nicely together and make the sparkle a little less formal.
 
 
Have a lovely day! See you all for the link up on Friday <3


No comments:

Post a Comment