Monday, January 25, 2016

Hot Pink & Polka Dots

 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Coat: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Sweatshirt: Old Navy (similar)
Jeans: Levi's Curve ID (best jeans ever)
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Purse: Kate Spade (similar and GORGEOUS)
Necklace: Target (similar ..also obsessed with this and this)
Beret: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
Gloves: LC Lauren Conrad (similar)
 
 










Hi friends!
 
I hope you had a great weekend :-) We went for a drive yesterday and discovered GREEN hills surrounding our city. The hills don't usually turn green for a few more months and they haven't been super green in the past few years due to lack of rain so it was a lovely surprise to see them thriving with smooth grasses and small wildflowers peeking out. You better believe that I found some amazing spots to shoot photos. Stay tuned!
 
It's been super chilly lately and I was ecstatic to see frost everywhere when we arrived at our shoot location! There isn't much snow in California unless you live in the mountains...which we don't lol....so this was really exciting! This is as close to a snow as we'll get haha! It reminded me of a woodsy winter wonderland and was the perfect place to showcase my outfits...and when it gets warmer, have a picnic. ;-)
 
I don't know about you, but I always have trouble dressing for winter. Maybe because it's too cold to wear a flowy dress everyday? Anyway, this outfit is pretty much my winter uniform. My favorite hot pink peacoat brightens up even the dreariest of days. Add that on top of a glitzy sweater, pull on some riding boots and top it off with a slouchy bow beret and gloves for added warmth (and cuteness!). Comfy, chic and warm! <3
 
 
P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a gorgeous watch HERE.
 
 
P.P.S. If you missed my guest post on Daily Opulence, you can visit here! If you're in the mood to shop, use "LIZZIE10" for 10% off anything.
 
 
Have a beautiful day! :-D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment