Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Perfect White Fur Coat

 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Coat: E's Closet (also love this and this)
Top: Target
Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad - purple sold out :-(
Shoes: Billy Ella via Anthropologie
Clutch: Anthropologie (similar)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)
 
 









Hello friends!
Today I am home sick with what I believe to be a sinus infection. :-( I have severe allergies so I'm no stranger to this, but it's just not very much fun.
 
So remember in this post when I was discussing the problems of finding the perfect fur coat? Well, I think I've found it! The top is a wool-like blend so it doesn't add any visual weight and the bottom has the faux fur that I crave. I got this from a smaller boutique called E's Closet, but also found the coat on Chicwish and SheIn. I have been dying to wear these purple jeggings....but I don't wear jeggings lol! In fact, this is the first pair I've bought. I really just love the color and thought it would look lovely with an otherwise all white outfit. Of course, I topped with a lace top and added some sparkly accessories (Those shoes! That clutch! <333) to complete the look.

I hope you love it! I'm off to rest now. :-)

Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway ! It ends today!

Good luck :-D
 




No comments:

Post a Comment