Friday, December 16, 2016

The Perfect Gift with Macy's and Anne Klein (plus a sale!)




Happy Friday, gorgeous friends!

I hope you all have enjoyed your week. Today, I'm styling a monochrome outfit in my favorite color and talking about the perfect Christmas gift.













Outfit Details:

Coat: Asos (old - similar here and here) | Top: LC Lauren Conrad (Similar here)| Skirt: Ann Taylor | Shoes: Madora | Purse: Kate Spade (almost identical here and here) | Watch Set: Anne Klein via Macy's c/o | Headband: Headbands of Hope

I don't know about you, but it feels like December has flown by! Christmas is just under two weeks away and I'm still shopping for gifts for the family (I hope I'm not the only one haha!).While there are so many amazing gifts to get your loved ones, there is nothing quite as classic as a beautiful watch. A watch is both functional and fashionable and is sure to make a lasting impression. I'm obsessing over this Anne Klein watch in particular. With it's gorgeous rose gold color, mother of pearl face and crystal detailing, it's the perfect gift for any lady. It comes with two bracelets (which I love!) that can be styled together or separately. One bracelet showcases dainty charms while the other is includes a mix of lovely red jasper beads.

For the majority of my outfit creations, I am usually inspired by one specific piece and choose to build an outfit around it. Whether that's a pair of shoes, a great coat or a stunning piece of jewelry, the possibilities are endless. For this outfit, you can definitely tell that I was inspired by this watch set.  I thought that the rose gold metal and purple and reds tones from the bracelet would look amazing with pink, so I decided to create a monochrome look with a beautiful mix of blush tones. I started out with this amazing skirt and layered from there. I chose a white chiffon bell sleeve top to add a bit of contrast and some interesting details. From there, I added some amazing pink faux suede heels, a lovely light pink purse and a sparkly headband. I finished it off with a stunning blush colored trench. Since there are so may elements to this look, my jewelry was kept as simple as possible. I am absolutely loving the results! This is probably my favorite outfit that I've ever created and I want to wear it everyday. :-)

P.S. You can get select Anne Klein boxed watch and jewelry sets for $99! This deal is only good through tomorrow (12/17).


I hope you have an amazing weekend!

xo





Thank you to Macy's and Shopping Links for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.


If you love this post, feel free to share or pin :-)
-----------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........





This outfit is absolutely darling and so appropriate for the holidays! I love how she added the bow to her top.

----------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment