Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Holiday Plaid



Good morning beauties!


Only FOUR more days until Christmas - YAY! And I'm feeling quite festive in this adorable plaid coat <3








Outfit Details:

Coat (also in green) | Dress: Kohl's (old - identical here ..also love this) | Boots | Purse: Juicy Couture (old - identical here) | Beanie: Heart & Home Collection c/o | Tights: Kohl's

I scored this insanely cute coat on Poshmark for...$20! Can you believe it? I've been eyeballing it since forever and was so excited to find this at such a discount (and in my size!). It's quickly become a favorite around here and I wear it probably more than I should. It's a loose swing shape with a hugeee bow that I adore! I would buy this coat in every color if I could. I don't own many plaid items (nothing comes to mind actually) so I'm excited to have this little gem in my closet. SO perfect for the holidays!

Speaking of holidays, I actually wore this outfit for Thanksgiving dinner. Under the coat, I have a black fit and flare sweater dress with a sparkly necklace (apparently, I didn't get any photos of them - oops!) paired with fleece lined tights. I added these suede booties that I wear way too much and topped it off with the cutest pom beanie. I finished the look with this lovely black handbag. This bag is super sentimental because it's actually the first "nice" bag that I ever purchased and I worked super hard for it. :-)

What is your favorite holiday item to wear?

xo


Shop the Look:



No comments:

Post a Comment