Monday, December 19, 2016

How to Style a Floral Skirt for Winter



Good morning, beautiful friends!


I hope you all had a great weekend! I was feeling under the weather so I spent most of the time sleeping, but I'm starting to feel much better. Today, I'm talking about how to style a light floral for Winter.












Outfit Details:

Top: Chicwish (grey no longer available - pink version here)| SkirtCoat | Shoes: Ninewest (old - similar here and here) | Purse: (old - similar this this and this) | Headbands of Hope c/o | Bryan Anthonys c/o

If there is one thing I love, it's a piece that can be styled for all seasons. When most people think of a light floral, they think of Springtime and rightfully so. Light fabrics and floral prints are normally associated with warmer temperatures, but who says you can't wear them into the Fall and Winter?

This skirt has been a long time favorite of mine because it can be styled SO many different ways! The light print makes it easy to mix and match and the applique floral make add some dimension and interest. For this look, I styled it with a grey long sleeve top with a bow detail around the neck. I added grey bow heels (because one bow is never enough haha!) and a mauve purse. I kept the jewelry very minimal and only added a pretty ring and sparkly headband. I topped it off with a white faux fur coat. In California, it's still "warm" enough to wear skirts without tights, but I know that it's pretty chilly elsewhere so just add a pair of tights for some added warmth :-)

I would also style this with a chunky cream sweater for another Winter look, a tee or pink chiffon blouse for Spring and a lace silky cami for Summer. The options are endless!

I hope you have a fabulous start to your week! Also, don't forget to link up your looks here :-)



xo

Shop the Post:







If you love this post, feel free to share or pin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment