Monday, December 12, 2016

Purple Velvet



Happy Monday, lovely friends!


I hope you've enjoyed your weekend. I am talking more about the velvet trend today. Read on to see how I styled it!













Outfit Details:

Top: Zara (no longer available - similar herehere and here) | SkirtShoesPurse | Necklace: Chloe & Isabel (old) | Bracelet: Tres Chic Boutique c/o (Use "CHIC15" for 15% off all orders over $10)| Sunnies: Diff c/o| Nail Color: Londontown c/o

If there is one fabric I am loving this season, it's velvet. Velvet is everywhere right now...on dresses, on skirts and even on shoes! Speaking of shoes, I styled the absolute cutest velvet heels in Friday's post. You can check it out here (and also link up your favorite looks from the week!). Anyway, I had a beautiful velvet Christmas dress when I was younger and it was my favorite thing ever. I'm so glad that the trend has come back and is even more modernized.

Today's velvet piece is this amazingggg pleated skirt! I about died when I saw it. It's the most perfect shade of purple and is unbelievably soft. I have so many things to pair it with so it was a welcome addition to my wardrobe. In this case, I paired it with a white embroidered blouse, black saddle bag, and a jewel toned statement necklace to bring out the color of the skirt even more. I added these stunning glittery heels for even more sparkle (because you can never have enough haha). I actually wore this outfit to Friendsgiving a few weeks ago and of course, I was over-dressed...but what else is new lol.


Have a great day!

xo


P.S. If you haven't read my post regarding the top ten reasons why I love to wear skirts and dresses, you must!

Shop the Post




If you loved this post, please feel free to share and pin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment