Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Floral Frenzy




Good morning, lovelies!


This month is going by SO fast. I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. So crazy! Today, I'm talking about this versatile dress and how I styled it for a casual day :-)














Outfit Details:

Dress: Paper Crown via Anthropologie (old) | Boots: Coach (old) | Hat: Anthropologie (old) | Necklace (also here) |

I don't know about you but I just love a versatile piece! I love being able to style one thing a million different ways to create a seemingly endless amount of different looks. One of my favorite pieces is this dress. It's so easy to take it from work to weekend to dressy (and I have worn it for all three occasions). Of course, printed garments are less versatile than their plain counterparts (but they're a lot more fun!). For this casual look, I wanted to create a chic boho vibe so I added a pair of studded ankle boots, a great rancher hat and some simple gold jewelry. It's super comfy yet still put together. Plus, Lauren Conrad designed it so of course, it's amazing! If you've been visiting for a while, then you know about my LC obsession. Enough said haha! And this Riffle Paper Co. print? I die.

Keeping it short and sweet today :-)

Have a great Wednesday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment