Friday, December 2, 2016

Cinderella Dress & Friday Faves Link Up



  *Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*

Good morning, gorgeous gals!

I'm SO glad it's Friday. Can you believe December is already here? Our leaves literally started to change colors this week. California summers seem to last forever, but I'm so excited that the cooler weather is finally here!











Outfit Details

Dress: Stylewe c/o | Shoes: Express (old - LOVE these!) | Bag: Kate Spade (old - obsessed with this!) | Necklace | Rings

Let me just say that I LOVE this outfit! I'm so glad that I found Stylewe because I am just obsessed their clothing.  It reminds me of a modern day Cinderella dress with it's beautiful blue hue. I also love that it's two pieces so I can mix and match to create other outfits. I paired it with these embellished striped heels, dainty gold rings, and a gorgeous statement necklace.

I have been lusting over this bag since it came out years ago. Of course, they don't sell them anymore but I found this one on Poshmark in perfect condition! The price tag was pretty amazing too. Not that I need anymore Kate Spade bags haha! The struggle is real, folks. ;-)

In other news, I got my first contour kit this week and it's been quite an interesting experience trying to use it. You would think that someone with an art degree would know how to do their make up haha!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Let me know what your plans are in a comment below!

xo



If you love this post, feel free to share or pin :-)
----------------------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........



I love how this look is edgy and feminine at the same time. She styled it so perfectly!


--------------------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment