Friday, December 9, 2016

Powder Blue & Friday Faves Link Up



Happy Friday, beauties!


I hope you have all had the best week! Check out this fun outfit below and don't forget to link up :-)










Outfit Details:

Dress: StyleWe c/o | Shoes | Clutch: Kate Spade (similar here, here and here) | Necklace | Cuff: Brook & York c/o | Sunnies: Diff c/o

As we shot this outfit, the first words out of my husbands mouth were "Wow. You use that clutch a lot." Yes, I do...and for good reason. It goes with everything! It looks great with both casual outfits and dressy outfits and the glitter literally includes every color of the rainbow so it's easy to match. When I want to add a pop of pizazz to my outfit, I just add this little beauty. In this case, I added it to this adorable light blue dress. I absolutely love the collar and button details! I added a pair of velvet heels for some added texture. Velvet is huge right now and I am loving it on all things, especially heels and booties. For my accessories, I added a sparkly necklace, gold pearl cuff and these lovely sunnies. I've always liked the look of white sunnies, but thought I could never pull them off. I really love the design of these and the way they fit my face. I have a thing with cat eye sunnies and these are both modern and retro, which I love! 

Also, if you missed my post about why I love wearing dresses, be sure to check it out here!

Have an amazing weekend!

xo



If you love this post, feel free to share or pin :-)
-----------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........



I'm obsessing over this sequin blazer! It's the perfect layering piece for any outfit and I just love how she paired it with jeans.

-----------------------------


If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment