Friday, November 20, 2015

Wine Leather & Friday Favorites Link Up

 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Skirt: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here )
Boots: Simply Vera-Vera Wang (similar here)
Purse: Kate Spade (similar here )
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
 
 
 









 
Happy Friday lovelies!
 
So I'm not really a wine drinker...or alcohol drinker in general, but a few weeks ago a group that I meet with monthly threw a "Friendsgiving" dinner party. We dressed up in holiday attire (I wore a full length tulle skirt...post to come), ate AMAZING homemade dishes and drank this tasty Pink Moscato. Although I won't be taking up wine drinking on daily basis, it's good to know that there are some wines out there that taste good (I almost gave up haha).
 
Friendsgiving was a blast and I am so thankful to be part of this amazing group of local photographers, bloggers, and small business owners. As time passes, sometimes old friends don't come around as much as they used to. I am so happy to have made many friends through blogging and through this group. We are all like minded and want the same things. No drama. Just love, kindness and support for each other's craft. So incredible!
 
Do you participate in any fun groups or clubs?
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
This week's favorite look is...
 
 
 
 
This outfit is perfect for Fall! I love all the elements she infused to give it that cozy look. Those boots and scarf are simply amazing!
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Interested in co-hosting? Shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com




Lizzie in Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment