Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Floral and Lace


Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Piperlime (RIP)
Skirt: Lularoe
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here )
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: Kate Spade (similar here )











 
A few weeks ago, my husband and I celebrated out 7th anniversary. So crazy! I still remember the day he asked me to be his girlfriend like it was yesterday. He took me to Color Me Mine (one of those places where you paint ceramics for fun) and painted a pirate sign that read "Will you be my girlfriend?" How can you say no to that? He proposed to me in the same manner, which was so special because I actually got to keep both the sign and treasure chest. They are both displayed in our bedroom and each time I look at them, my mind flashes back to when it all began. In high school, I couldn't keep a boyfriend past a month and never saw them outside of school, so this is huge! I can't believe it's been that long and I'm so thankful for such a great guy!
 
Speaking of thankful, what are you all doing for Thanksgiving?

Also, no Styles Series tomorrow since it's Thanksgiving. See you Friday for the link up!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment