Friday, November 13, 2015

Plaid and Tulle & Friday Favorites Link Up

Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
Top: Kohls
Skirt: ModCloth
Boots: Simply Vera- Vera Wang
Hat: PacSun (similar here )
Necklace: Target
Today I'm being interviewed by Dasha from Windy City Wardrobe!
Be sure to check it out here














Happy Friday Friends!
I am SO happy to be back after my week and a half long hiatus (it seemed much longer). Yippee!
I am super excited because today I am meeting up with one of my long time friends (long time as in we've been friends since kindergarten) for some much needed catch up time! She was actually one of my room mates when I first moved out to live on my own. She moved away quite a while ago so seeing her is next to impossible, but she is spending the week in town and I am just too excited! I love catching up with old friends.
For fall, I am LOVING plaid....like LOVING it, especially with tulle. It kind of dresses down the fullness of the skirt and makes it more daytime appropriate. I am pretty obsessed with ankle booties (for real) so of course, I pair them with every outfit including this one. Floppy hats add so much interest, keep your head warm and look super cute. I adore this outfit!

-----------------------------------------------------------
This week's favorite comes from....
So remember how I said I was obsessed with ankle boots? Yeah, that doesn't even come close to how obsessed I am over this look. Complete perfection and probably the most beautiful shoot I have ever seen. So inspiring!
---------------------------------------------------
 Interested in co-hosting? Shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com




Lizzie in Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment