Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Chambray Shirtdress

 


Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Chicwish
Boots: Simply Vera-Vera Wang
Hat: PacSun (Similar here)
Necklace: Target










 
Happy Wednesday!
 
So...shapeless dresses usually aren't my thing. Maybe it's because I'm very pear shaped. Most, if not all, of my dress have some kind of cinching at the waist for this very reason. I decided to step outside my comfort zone with this one and you know...I kind of like it. I've been looking for the perfect chambray dress for quite some time and while I don't think this is it, I still think it's pretty cute. I think it's one of those things that you wear when you want to run errands and don't want to wear yoga pants. With that being said, I think it's got great bones and being that it's chambray, you can dress it up in so many different ways...belting, accessorizing, layering, you name it! Looking forward to seeing how many different ways I can style this!

Also be sure to check out how four ladies (myself included) styled a pencil skirt for fall/winter here !


What is the most versatile item in your closet?





No comments:

Post a Comment