Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Under Construction :-)

Hi all!
 
I just bought my own domain...eeek!
 
The other site should be re-directing so if you made it here okay then YAY! Welcome! Please be sure to save my new site, www.lizzieinlace.com  so that we can keep in touch and support each other in our blogging journey (not to mention, I have a GREAT series coming up after the relaunch).
 
Due to my absence from work for a few days, I decided to start my redesign a bit earlier than expected. To make this move a smooth transition and to ensure the new site is user friendly and full of great content, I will not be posting anything for the next week or so. If the site looks a bit funny, it's because I'm still working on it but you should have access to all previous posts!
 
If you are here, feel free to sift through my recent posts and link up on last Friday's post. There will be no link up this Friday, Nov. 6th due to the maintenance, but I will be back up and running for the link up next Friday, Nov. 13th (hopefully before!) and showcase a favorite from this past Friday's link up then!
 
If you are interested in collaborating or contributing in some way (guest post, link up host, showcasing a trend), please email me at lizzieinlace@gmail.com.
 
Have a great week beautiful friends! <3
 
 

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the domain!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete