Monday, November 23, 2015

Glitter Tulle

 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Purse: Kate Spade (similar here)
Necklace: Happiness Boutique
 
 
 
 
 













It's been said that you shouldn't wear one designer head to toe.....but I sure did break that rule haha!
 
So I think this tulle skirt obsession of mine is getting a little out of hand. I won't give any numbers, but I'm sure you could make a pretty good guess. My poor husband is surrounded by tulle every time he steps foot in the closet. "It's not my fault," I say. And really it isn't. I'm just naturally attracted to pretty things. In this case, pretty things with light, full layers that you wear around your waist. I keep telling myself that it's not such a bad problem to have. Plus this one has sparkles. I don't have any others with sparkles and the holidays are coming up. Totally justified, right? 
 
What are you currently obsessing over?
 




No comments:

Post a Comment