Tuesday, November 3, 2015

All That Glitters....

 
*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*



 
 






Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Lularoe
Boots: Sugar (Similar)
Scarf: Anthropologie (Similar)
Beret: Scala Pronto c/o
Bracelet: Kate Spade
Ring Set: LC Lauren Conrad
Hair Extensions: Irresistible Me (platinum 20 inch)
 
With the weather cooling down (it actually rained yesterday!), we need to find some cute and creative ways to keep warm. While the layers aren't being piled up just yet and there is no need for a pea coat, the need for a bit of protection is still valid. Enter the beret...being cute, comfy and versatile, this item can easily be paired with anything from jeans and a tee to a maxi dress and cardi. This one is particular is a great oatmeal color with a totally unexpected detail....gold metallic threading. Seriously so gorgeous and it also comes in grey!
 
The beautiful metallic detail inspired me to create a transitional fall outfit. Mustard is one of my favorite fall colors so this dress was a given. This scarf from Anthro was the perfect addition with it's unique gold sequins. Ankle boots completed this ensemble and I absolutely love the outcome!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment