Monday, September 4, 2017

Labor Day Style with Draper James



Happy Labor Day beauties!

I hope you are enjoying your day off :-) Today, I am catching up on blog work, packing for my upcoming trip and relaxing with the hubby. It's been raining like crazy this weekend (it flooded yesterday!) but we managed to snap these photos in between downpours. Read on to see how I styled this gorgeous top from Draper James!












Outfit Details:

Top: Draper James c/o| Skirt: Chicwish (comes with a matching top) | Shoes: Express (old) | Handbag: Bronze Times | Headband: Anthropologie (old) | Necklace: RocksBox

I've often wondered what it would be like had I been born in a different place. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE California and we are so spoiled by the the abundance of natural beauty we have within a few hours drive, but I am definitely not a California girl in terms of personality and clothing choices. I am very much a Southern belle at heart and always have been, which is why I am so drawn to Draper James. Reese Witherspoon is the cutest thing ever and her clothing line is absolutely adorable and elicits impeccable Southern charm. 

There are so many great pieces from the Fall collection, but this top is definitely my favorite! It has the cutest bell sleeves and and the most gorgeous floral applique detailing. I love how feminine and romantic it is and I can see myself getting a lot of wear out it throughout the seasons. I thought it would be perfectly paired with this light blue lace skirt, pearl embellished cross body and fun striped heels for a lovely Labor Day outfit. I don't know about you, but I will definitely be wearing white after Labor Day (including this amazing top!) ;-)

Be sure to check out their website for 30% off and free shipping on all sales items! 



What are your Labor Day plans? 

xo



Shop my favorite Draper James pieces:



No comments:

Post a Comment