Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Comfiest Off-the-shoulder Dress



Happy Wednesday, beauties!

I've missed you all so much! I am finally back from my NYFW adventure and completely underestimated how crazy busy I would be so I apologize for my lack of posts. Today, I'm talking about this cute and comfy dress from Rachel Roy!












Outfit Details:

Dress: Rachel Roy c/o (currently on major sale!) | Handbag: Kate Spade (old) | Shoes: Express (old) | Belt: ModCloth (old) | Necklace: BaubleBar c/o (sold out-similar here) | Cuff: RocksBox

Although, I gravitate towards more structured dresses usually, it's nice to have some more comfortable options. I've been loving off-the-shoulder dresses all summer and this one fits the bill for being both comfy and chic!The material is super soft and silky draping in a loose shift shape. Loose shift dresses aren't always the most flattering on my body type, so I added a belt to bring more attention to my waist and create a classically feminine silhouette. I added a cognac and gold heel, gold jewelry and my favorite white handbag to accessorize. I've worn this dress so much during the last few weeks because it's so easy to throw on. It seriously feels like I'm wearing pajamas...yet it looks so chic!

On a different note, I've received a lot of questions about fashion week, so next week I'll be sharing a recap on my first experience and possibly some tips and tricks for those of you wanting to attend in the future. I shared a lot of behind the scenes on my Instagram stories, but I'll be sharing some photos as well. <3

Have a great day!!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment