Wednesday, September 6, 2017

End-of-Summer Resort Style



Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

I hope you are enjoying your week :-) I am still scrambling around getting everything ready for my flight to New York tomorrow - EEK! I cannot believe it's finally here! Today, I'm styling an end-of-summer resort look with Halebob. Read on to see how I styled this gorgeous dress!













Outfit Details: 

Dress: HaleBob c/o | Shoes: Castaner | Handbag: Mary Frances c/o | Sunnies: Diff c/o


Halebob is a brand known for their fun printed resort wear. They have the perfect items for any vacation wardrobe. Of course, I was drawn to this beauty. You all know that I have a thing for pretty white dresses and this one was love at first sight. I fell in love with the delicate swiss dot mesh and impeccable crochet detailing so of course, I had to make extra room in my closet for this pretty. I also love how perfect it is for transitioning from summer to fall and how it can be styled a million different ways. I decided to style it with my favorite lace up espadrilles, the cutest camera purse and these fun sunnies. This outfit is perfect for a day lounging around the pool, reading a magazine or just relaxing outdoors. 

Well, I better start packing for my trip...I still have NO idea what I'm going to wear lol! Be sure to follow along with my Instagram stories for a behind-the-scenes look at all things NYFW!

Have a great day! <3

xo



Thank you to Halebob and Shopping Links for partnering on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment