Monday, September 18, 2017

Black & White




Hi pretties!

I hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine doing a complete overhaul on our apartment. Since I work so much, I've been doing a little bit at a time for the past few months. I decided just to bite the bullet and finish everything up...it was SO exhausting. I didn't realize how much had accumulated - yikes! Haha :-)











Outfit Details:

Dress: JJ's House c/o | Boots: Thursday Boots c/o | Handbag: Mary Frances c/o | Headband: Anthropologie (old)


Sooo...Fall officially starts at the end of the week - yay! It seems like everyone is already in Fall mode, but it's still over 100 degrees in California. Luckily, it seems like it's going to start cooling down pretty soon, which makes me so excited because I love dressing for Fall! Unfortunately, the real Fall weather doesn't arrive until after Halloween. Last year, I remember our leaves changing in late November/early December...so crazy! This is why I love wearing transitional dresses. They are light-weight enough for warmer weather yet offering enough coverage for a cool morning/evening. Flowy long sleeve dresses are actually my all-time favorite to wear and paid perfectly with boots :-)

This dress in particular is soooo cute! I typically go for fit-and-flare shapes, but I love this babydoll fit. It's lightweight, flowy and has the most adorable leaf pattern. This is the perfect transitional piece because it can be styled for either Summer or Fall. I decided to add a little bit of edge with these black leather boots and gorgeous studded bag (this is as edgy as I get haha!). The boots are from a great company called Thursday boots and they are absolutely stunning! They are super comfortable and are made of the softest leather. I also love that they come up a bit higher for a modern look. I'll be wearing these all through Fall and Winter! And this bag? I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with it...and pretty much all of their bags. Mary Frances has the prettiest novelty bags I've ever seen...EVER. I need one of everything! 

What are you most excited about for Fall?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment