Friday, September 8, 2017

NYFW & Link Up




Hi beauties!

I hope you are enjoying your week! I am officially in New York and yesterday was just too crazy to get a full outfit post up. I was running on three hours of sleep and decided that editing photos needed to wait ;-) Anyway, our hotel is SUPER cute and we had such a great time at a blogger meet up last night. I met SO many girls that I engage with constantly on Instagram and it was so amazing to actually meet them in person. New York is so incredible and not at all what I thought it would be like. I also had my first taxi and uber experience - success! We (my roommate, Anca and I (@agracefullife.blog) have a pretty full schedule booked with various shows, parties and meetings, but are still making time to explore the city a bit before we leave. Tomorrow is the busiest day! We will start at the Eliza J showroom, then head to BaubleBar headquarters, check out the Galtiscopio and Vaishali shows and finish up at the Style Collective Party. I have a really exciting fitting on Saturday for a couple of shows I'm attending over the weekend and will have the experience of going backstage at the Tibi show and getting my hair done by Aveda. So excited! I can't wait to share everything with you next week! In the meantime, follow along with my Instagram Stories for behind-the-scenes access of all things fashion week :-) 

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment