Friday, July 21, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Faves! & Link Up




Yay! It's finally time for public access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
Shop my picks below :-)


Pink Bow Tie Top | Brown Riding Boots | Gold Filigree Choker | Black Floral Dress | Grey Floral Watch | Blush Handbag | Blue Bell Sleeve Top | Animal Print Flats | Pink Velvet Bag | Pink Jeweled Mules  | Blush Coat


After a week of early access, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally open to the public! This the biggest sale of the year and the best time to stock up on Fall/Winter items. Most items that sold out during early access have been restocked, but trust me when I say that they WILL sell out fast (I'm crossing my fingers for two items to restock lol!). Luckily, Nordstrom has one of the best return policies around so even if you are afraid to pull the trigger, you have nothing to lose with free shipping and returns.



Check out my favorite picks below:


Short Sleeve Tops


Long Sleeve Tops


Dresses & Skirts


Coats


Handbags


Flats


Heels



Boots



Jewelry



Beauty



Skincare




Which items are on your wishlist?

xo


Non-sale related: I will be back next Monday with new outfit posts :-) This break is exactly what I needed. Thank you for all of your support! <3

--------------------------------------

Link up time - yay! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment