Monday, July 3, 2017

Fourth of July Outfit




Hello, pretties!
 
I'm feeling pretty patriotic today and wanted to share what I will be wearing for tomorrow's festivities. It's not very often that I don't incorporate some kind of pink into my outfit (trust me, I tried haha!) but I thought I would make an exception for such an important holiday. Read on for today's outfit details...











 
Outfit Details:
 
Dress: Maude c/o | Shoes | Bag: Piperlime (old - similar here, adore this) | Hat: Forever 21 (old - similar here, adore  this and this) | Necklace | Cuff
 
Isn't this dress absolutely darling? I thought that not only would be perfect for a summer picnic, but it would be incredible for the fourth of July! Gingham prints and off the shoulder silhouettes are so hot right now and I love that this adorable dress incorporates both into one. It's so well-made and I love how breezy and light it is. Perfect for lazy summer days under the sun <3 And how stunning are these espadrilles? I tell you, I have been searching high and low for the perfect pair for years (not joking) and I have finally found them! The lace up detail is so unique and feminine. I can definitely see myself wearing these all summer long. If you've been reading my blog for awhile, then you know that I, surprisingly, don't own a lot of red items. I've had this bag for many, many years...it's basically an antique ha! I was so torn on how to style this so my husband suggested I wear this bag because "it looks patriotic." What would I do without him? ;-) I added a fun gold pendant necklace, gold scalloped cuff and my favorite straw boater hat to finish off the look.
 
What are your plans for the holiday?
 
xo
 
 
Shop the Post:
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment