Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Blush & Black




Hi pretties!
 
I hope you all had the best fourth of July! Read on to see how I spent the holiday and to get more details on this pretty blush and black combo <3











 
Outfit Details:
 
Dress: Chicwish c/o | Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (old - similar here and here)| Bag: LC Lauren Conrad (old - similar here) | Necklace
 
 
Yesterday, my husband and I both had the day off of work, which is super rare, so we spent the whole day together. I did end up working a bit, but made sure that I took the majority of the day off to relax. I don't know about you but it is SO hard for me to relax. I feel like I'm constantly doing something so it was nice to just chill out for a while. Of course, no fourth of July celebration would be complete without a sunset photoshoot haha! In the evening, I spent time with my mom and brother eating, laughing and watching fireworks light up the sky. Fireworks are one of my absolute favorite things in the whole world! There is just something so magical about them.
 
Anyway, today's outfit consists of this stunning Chicwish dress in one of my favorite color combos: blush and black. This combo is so chic and classy! The dress itself is ultra feminine and romantic with it's flowy bell sleeves and hemline. I absolutely love the bold black trim because it accentuates the airy shape of the dress. I decided to belt it so give it a bit more shape, but it looks equally gorgeous unbelted and free-flowing. The fabric is probably the softest thing I have felt in a long time...so so pretty! I do think the color combo dresses it up a bit so I decided to style it for a date night look. I went with a black heeled sandal, beautiful gold-accented cross body bag and a sparkle statement necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment